IV NOTICE VIth MEETING OF YOUNG RESEARCHERS IN MODERN AND CONTEMPORARY HISTORY
Less than two months left from seeing us at the VI Meeting of Young Researchers, we send you this last Notice with information of your interest.
It has been intense months of work and effort on our part – with the collaboration of several institutions – as well as Panel-Workshop and Scriptoria coordinators, without forgetting the participants who have sent texts. Thus, we hope that the Meeting will develop properly the next 6, 7 and 8 September. We inform you about the following issues
First, here is the official poster of the VI Meeting
Then, we offer you a series of sheets with useful information for the meeting: the spaces where each activity will take place, how to get around Zaragoza, information about the exhibition that you can visit during the days of the Meeting, as well as the historical route scheduled for Wednesday 6th:
- VENUES * VENUES
- GETTING AROUND THE CITY * TRANSPORT
- EXHIBITION WILPF
- HISTORICAL ROUTE: “ZARAGOZA REBELDE” ROUTE (the group is designed for a maximum of 35 people: those interested can reserve a place by sending us a confirmation email or signing up at the Meeting – in case there are still places –)
We also want to present the cycle of conferences and round tables we have prepared for the central days of the Meeting:
You can find additional information about each group of speakers and moderators in the following links:
- Round table: “Nuevos retos de la historiografía feminista: El género, ¿una categoría útil para el análisis? *
- Round table: “El yo en construcción. Ideología e identidad en al historiografía actual” *
We also offer the links to the Panel Workshop dossiers as well as to the Facebook pages of the Scriptoria (where each group will report which is the activity planned for the Meeting), along with more detailed reports on each of these spaces.
- Descargar Dossieres for Panel Workshops
- Scriptoria I: “Luces para el mundo de anteayer. Divulgando el S. XIX”[descargar informe]
- Scriptoria II: “Memorias e identidades. Sobre posicionamientos comprometidos en investigación con fuentes orales para la (re)elaboración de la historia reciente” [descargar informe]
- Scriptoria III: “Conocer y divulgar los lugares recordados” [descargar informe/ descargar informe ampliado]
Lastly, it remains to be noted that the deadline for nominations to choose the place for the VII Meeting of Young Researchers in Contemporary History of the AHC, which will take place in 2019, is open. You can send us the nominations, and on September 8th, one of them will be voted. The required information can be found at the following link: Candidatura 2019
See you next September.
The Organising Committee
* All documents marked with an asterisk will be delivered to you on your arrival at the Meeting.